We strive to provide our clients with an assortment of pest control options. Although we like using eco-friendly methods, we sometimes have to fix the problem using conventional treatments. Unfortunately, this is likely going to concern a lot of our clients. They know that pesticides could lead to health hazards and other risks. When you work with us, you don’t need to worry about it. Our company relies on the recent study produced by researchers at Purdue University. Bedbugs can indeed be eliminated using conventional treatments, but precise steps need to be taken.
For instance, our technicians have to visit the home at least twice. Furthermore, the exterminator has to wait a week or longer between visits. Following these steps guarantees that we’ll be able to fix the problem using conventional methods while keeping you safe.
- We’ll visit the home three times at the minimum
- The dwelling will be inspected and treated during the first visit
- The home can be inspected and treated again during the second visit
- During the third and final visit, we’ll check the home for bedbugs
- If we find bedbugs during the last visit, we’ll treat the home again
- We wait 2 to 3 weeks between visits to ensure that any eggs in the home have hatched
We always do everything we can to protect our clients. For instance, we’re going to use products that are designed for the eradication of bedbugs. Doing this ensures that you’re not going to be exposed to potentially dangerous products.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.