Table of Contents
Residential pest control targets the following properties:
Our professional residential pest management strategies are customized to ensure the best outcome. We strategically customize each treatment based on an inspection of the impacted property. The inspection is initiated in a high-risk area, depending on the pest species. For example, if the responsible pest is a bed bug, the inspection will begin in the main bedroom. If the responsible pest is a cockroach, the inspection will be initiated in the kitchen or dining room.
Our exterminators are fully trained and equipped to treat pest infestation of all severity levels. We believe a custom treatment is much more than a treatment, but a proven effective strategy.
Our Pest Control Service
A comparison of custom and standard pest control treatments is really no comparison at all. A custom pest control treatment is specifically based on evidence gathered through a visual inspection of the impacted property. A standard pest control treatment, on the other hand, is based on a standard protocol.
Our professional residential pest control can be customized to eradicate household pests – cockroaches, beetles, fleas, stinkbugs, centipedes, earwigs, ants, bed bugs, rats, box elder bugs, ladybugs, and mice.
Our Environmentally-Friendly Pest Control
We offer an eco-friendly pest control service that includes both natural and organic treatments. Depending on the pest species, we utilize heat, steam, or cryonite, all of which are suitable for the eradication of bed bugs.
We also have an environmentally-friendly pesticide treatment that can be utilized to treat all pest infestations. Our eco-friendly pesticide utilizes ingredients derived from natural or organic sources. Natural and organic pesticides do not contain toxic ingredients found in chemical-based pest control products.
Residential Pest Management Chicago IL
Our Illinois office is located in the heart of Chicago. Our exterminators have successfully completed extermination courses in the United States. We believe our Chicago extermination team can achieve full extermination of all household pests, occasional invaders, pantry pests, and overwintering pests.
Pests infiltrate residential establishments via small exterior-to-interior entry points. Vulnerabilities in window and door frames, garage door seals, heating & air conditioning vents and ducts, and crawlspace, attic, and basement vents.
Are DIY Residential Pest Treatments Effective?
The efficiency and effectiveness of do-it-yourself pest control treatments vary, depending on potency, ingredients, and pest species. It also depends on the severity of the pest infestation. It only makes sense, moderate to severe pest infestation will require a more aggressive approach. And, do-it-yourself pest control is not an aggressive approach. Professional pest control is an aggressive approach because it utilizes an industrial-strength pesticide.
An industrial-strength pesticide is about as potent as pest control products get. We combine the highly potent pesticide with adhesive traps and home inspection.
Our Chicago Illinois Pest control Experts
As previously mentioned, our pest control experts can legally handle, store, administer, and transport pesticides. Each member of our Chicago team is certified in pest control. The team has a combined decade or more of experience in the American pest control industry.
Our Chicago team knows pest control better than most or all of our biggest competitors. We partner with some of the best entomologists in the world.
We heed the state pest control laws and regulations and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) pesticide safety recommendations.
Know The Signs Of A Residential Pest Infestation
We highly recommend all residents of Chicago know the signs of a pest infestation. But, first, you need to understand, no two residential pest infestations are exactly alike. The only similarity is the property type, which is residential.
Knowing the signs of a pest infestation will definitely prove to be in your favor. While many people believe they will never be faced with a pest infestation, this theory could not be further from the truth.
Entomologists believe there are around 900,000 species of insects. Fortunately, not all of these insect species are known to infiltrate residential establishments. Evidence shows around 579 insect species can be found in residential facilities. The same pest species also target commercial establishments, such as supermarkets, restaurants, department stores, pharmacies, theaters, bakeries, convenience stores, commercial gyms, and grocery stores.
How Our Professional Pest Control Works?
Our professional pest management is exactly as the name entails. It works by maintaining the population of specific pests in different communities. Maintaining the population of bed bugs, ants, termites, and other household pests results in fewer new cases of infestation.
All of our professional pest management services combine pesticides or insecticides with pest traps and inspections. We believe these very important treatments and techniques are more effective when combined than when they are utilized alone.
We break our professional pest control strategies down to ensure more flexibility, affordability, and efficiency on all levels.
- Initial Home Visit – The exterminator conducts a thorough visual inspection of the impacted property. The inspection is designed to provide the exterminator with the evidence needed to determine if the property is infested. If an infestation of pests is detected during the inspection, the exterminator will collect evidence to determine the severity. We rate all pest infestations on a scale from minor to moderate to severe.
- Second Home Visit – Once the property owner agrees to hire our pest control company, the exterminator will immediately get to work devising a custom strategy. The evidence collected during the inspection is utilized to develop a custom treatment. We back our work with a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee. If the customer is not fully satisfied with our work, we will immediately conduct an investigation to determine the culprit. The problem will be resolved within 24 to 72 hours.
- Third Home Visit – The exterminator follows up on the initial treatment. To do this, the exterminator reassesses the property. If pests are detected during the inspection, obviously the treatment was ineffective. We will decide if a second treatment is needed or the treatment needs to be scrapped. A second treatment utilizing the same strategy is generally all it takes to achieve full eradication of household pests.
- Follow-Up Visit – The second treatment is followed up by a visual inspection. This is the post-treatment inspection, which serves the same purpose as the previous assessment.
Is A Pest Infestation Harmful To Humans?
It depends on several factors – the type of pest species and treatment strategy. Some species of pests spread diseases and/or parasites to humans, while others cause significant structural damage. The cockroach, ant, rat, flea, mouse, mosquito, and housefly species spread disease to humans. The termite, rat, carpenter bee, carpenter ant, and beetle have been linked to structural damage.
Each pest species has its own set of risks. Knowing these risks will help ensure a smoother pest control process.
Why Hire Our Chicago Pest Control Company?
We believe our company is highly regarded as one of the top pest control experts in Illinois. We compete with some of the most powerful and popular pest control companies. By utilizing cutting-edge technology, equipment, treatment strategies, we are able to stay one step ahead of our toughest competitors.
- We are a locally owned and operated extermination company
- Our exterminators are trained in pesticide safety
- Our prices are fair and competitive with other Chicago pest control companies
- We offer free pest inspection, consultation, and estimates