The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) is one of the most historically recognized art schools consistent with producing fine and influential art students in the United States. Chicago’s best art institute is filled with young and talented artists and award-winning faculty of artists leading practitioner work in close engagements, using exceptional resources and producing a program that would let all students exchange their vigorous ideas.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago is now dedicated to making sure all students will be safe from the health risks of COVID-19. As they return for the normal on-campus experience, students, faculty, and staff are expected to obey the health and safety guidelines that the Institution has imposed especially with everyone’s vaccination status. These protocols are followed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Chicago Department of Public Health. EZ Bed Bug Exterminator Chicago
- Since normal on-campus classes are now being practiced everyone who intends to be on the campus must get a vaccination followed by the submission of the vaccination proof to Health Services.
- Wearing of the mask will still be required in accordance with the local, state, and national guidelines. Masks must be worn at all times unless you are in a room by yourself.
- Everyone must practice hand hygiene to reduce the spread of unwanted germs.
For Faculty and Staff
- Employees are also required to get their vaccination
- Properly wearing of the mask is also observed and required as per the local, state, and national guidelines.
- Make sure that you know your department’s staffing plan in order to perform according to what has been planned.
- Those who are unvaccinated may not be advised to be temporarily excluded from accessing any campus and/or attending off-campus institute’s activities.
At SAIC you do not declare a major and are free to study in any of their departments and areas of study. This helped a lot in continuing to learn any techniques without limitations. Qualified students can also apply for Financial Aids that are partnered with federal and state governments. You can check out this site for concerns regarding this matter. https://www.saic.edu/financial-aid/
Life at SAIC
Life on the campus of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago is never the same with other campuses. It is a world-renowned museum of art that is solely dedicated to preserving and representing different cultures and human history in the world.
Go and check their site here https://www.saic.edu.
The School of Art Institute of Chicago is located at 36 S Wabash Ave. Chicago, IL.
Check out other tourist attractions like Garden of Phoenix.